Mosquito Control in Magnolia
In the heat of a Texas summer, mosquitoes often take up residence in your backyard, quickly ruining outdoor gatherings and time with the family. Breeding in areas of standing water, it’s easy to attract mosquitoes to your property without even realizing it. Whether you’re hosting a party or simply want to play fetch with your dog without getting covered in itchy welts, you want mosquitoes gone fast! At Aggieland, we’ve got you covered with customized mosquito control treatments in Magnolia. Our knowledgeable mosquito exterminators act fast to significantly reduce the mosquito population in your yard and get you back to enjoying the summer sunshine in no time!
Add an Extra Level of Protection To Your Yard
On top of leaving you and your family itching and scratching, mosquitoes can also transmit dangerous diseases like Zika virus, West Nile virus, Malaria, and more through a single bite. By dramatically reducing the population of mosquitoes in your yard with our Barrier Mosquito Control, you can get peace of mind knowing your risk of contracting a mosquito-borne illness is significantly lower. When you call Aggieland Green for mosquito control treatments in Magnolia, you can expect:
- A friendly, knowledgeable member of our team will provide you with a free quote and answer any questions you may have about our service.
- A mosquito control expert to thoroughly inspect your property, looking for mosquito hot spots.
- A custom treatment plan created that will quickly address your mosquito issue, lowering the mosquito population by over 90%.
- To keep the population under control, we’ll provide recurring treatments on a monthly basis.
- When you sign up with Aggieland Green, your satisfaction is our top priority. That’s why we’re proud to offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee, including free service calls in between mosquito control treatments if necessary!
The Importance of Inspections
A key part of our mosquito control process is our mosquito inspection. The purpose of this inspection is to identify where mosquitoes hang out, where they breed, and where they seek refuge from wind and rain. Once we identifying these areas, we know exactly where to focus our effective mosquito control treatments. Mosquitoes can often be found:
- Around standing water, like bird baths, clogged gutters, and toys left in the yard.
- Tall grasses, where they hide from the wind.
- Shrubs and shady areas around the perimeter of the home.
Trust Your Local Experts
At Aggieland Green, our team takes pleasure in going above and beyond for our customers to educate, solve problems, and brighten their days. As a locally-owned lawn care and lawn insect control business, we have the needs of Magnolia families in mind! Since 2008, we’ve been serving our neighbors and helping families in our community live pest-free. Our mosquito treatments are always hassle-free and backed with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can feel confident in our treatments.